At this time, Ultima Forever is only supported on Apple iOS. An Android port is in the works, but no release date has been announced (although the billing FAQ for the game include instructions on how to lock out in-app purchases in Google Play). An alpha test of the game was carried out with a PC client, so it is likely that the game will be coming to PC at some point as well.
- iPad 2/Mini
- iPhone 4S
- iPod Touch 5th Generation
- Internet connection
- Apple iOS App Store account (to install the game and purchase keys)
- Facebook account (required for character persistence; Guest players are also supported, but their characters will be restricted to a single device)
- As ports of the game are released for other platforms, cross-platform co-operative gameplay will be supported.
- If using Ultima Forever’s Facebook support, characters should be transferable between devices.